10.05.2021 - 12.05.2021
#SoftWareWDays21 - the future of digital business
Join us to innovate and internationalize
The 6th International B2B Software Days are organised by FFG, WKO/Advantage Austria, the Vienna Business Agency and TU Wien in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network and the go-international initiative.
- Expected more than 2.000 participants
- Fascinating Keynotes from Ericsson, SAAB, LinkedIn, Amazon, IEEE, City of Vienna and more
- Outstanding Thematic Workshops: 5G, Cybersecurity, AI and Ethics, Data visualisation, Finding developers, Software Patenting, UX, SaaS Export and more
- Pitch your start-up idea in front of > 50 international investors
- Promote your business offers and requests through our marketplace
- Find the needle in the haystack: book online 20' B2B meetings with your next business partner
- Contribute to Corporate challenges through our Co-Creation Labs
- Team-up with our Partner Country this year: Sweden
- Participation is free of charge
Networking here - so easy and efficient!
►The networking problem on events
Usually you are talking to speakers and exhibitors and people you are meeting randomly having a coffee together during the breaks.
But what about your collaboration needs? Who to talk to first? What to talk about, if you meet this person the first time? Are people just polite in showing interest?
Register and present yourself to the others by
- Inserting your photo, logo and a short organisation description
- Describing your products, services, project ideas …
and now all the others can find you in the menu point “Participants”. They can also find your collaboration needs in the menu point “Marektplace”.
Have a look at the other participants and send them a message by just opening their profile. If this person answers, you will be informed by email to reply.
On 1.4.2021 you can also book video calls with the other participants, all perfectly integrated in this event.
re you a start-up or scale-up operating in the b2b software sector? Do you have a disruptive software technology, software service or software product to offer that needs funding to conquer new markets? Do you have a great business proposal for investors?
Up to 10 startups and scale ups will get the chance to pitch in front of an international jury and investors in their 3min battle for the first place.
You can apply via the registration form
Mark your calendar
- Deadline for your application: 21 March 2021
- Deadline for your pitching deck: 21 March 2021
E-Mail your pitch deck to Iris.Marlovits@wko.at
A jury will pre-select up to 10 finalists. Each finalist receives a "Pitch Booster" (value 149,00 EUR) by "Pitch Doctor" Florian Kandler to help you prepare for your lifechanging final 3min pitch on 11 May 2021.
On 11 May 2021 a professional jury of investors will select the winner.
This year we designed a new session format, where corporates or established companies get a prominent spot in our agenda and can host a workshop to present their challenges. You just have to specify your innovation project and discuss your market opportunities - we will try to link you with the experts and try to attract great ideas from startups, scientists or any other solution providers.
What do you have to do?
- Indicate in the registration form, that you want to host a CoCreation Lab session. right afterwards the organisers team get in contact with you to check, if the challenge will fit into this event concept.
- An experienced networking person from the organiser team will guide you through the process of designing the right format for the challenge
- Your challenge will be included in the agenda of the b2b Software Days and we will promote it among the registered participants, via our Social Media Channels, the Enterprise Europe Network, etc.
Why apply to host an innovation challenge during the b2b Software Days?
- We expect thousands of participants from all over the world
- You are at the right place - b2b Software Days aims to support companies innovate and internationalize
- Just believe in the wisdom of the crowd among our participants
One last notion: This session format is not foreseen to find new direct clients for your products and services. Please use the b2b Meetings for this purpose.