An international focus is a key competitive factor for SMEs, especially in exporting and fast-growing industries
In an increasingly knowledge-driven and collaborative business environment, a key factor for long-term successful businesses and research institutes lies in having a strong international focus.
The cluster initiatives help companies and research institutes in Tyrol transfer international expertise, enter new markets and establish international business relations e.g. with the following measures:
- Expansion of strategic partnerships with clusters, intermediaries and other stakeholders who are active in the Alpine region
- Participation in international calls to tender and competitions
- Making appearances at international (trade fair) more professional by having a suitable supporting programme
- Assistance with activities necessary when setting up a business in defined target countries
- Strong cooperation with existing national (e.g. Austrian National Cluster Platform) and international networks (e.g. Enterprise Europe Network EEN, IFM International Mechatronics Forum, LISA Life Science Austria).