Practice-oriented integration of product creation and design in the final processing stage in the timber industry in North, East and South Tyrol
The (wood) craft industry in North, East and South Tyrol produces high-quality products. Unique aspects, which would provide professional product design in line with market trends, are often not used or not used purposefully. This market situation in the (timber) industry can be improved by strengthening the integration of product creation and design in finding products and styles.
- Lead Partner: proHolz Tirol / Wood Cluster
- Project partners: TIS Techno Innovation South Tyrol KAG
- Standortagentur Tirol
- Design in Tirol association
- Associated partners: LVH Bildung & Service Ges.m.b.H
- "Chr. J. Tschuggmall" Vocational school
- South Tyrol Employers' Association
July 2010 to June 2013
The aim is to develop an institutionalised know-how transfer between the professional fields of (timber) craft and design in North, East and South Tyrol to create handicraft products and develop product innovations.
proHolz Tyrol / Wood Cluster
Meinhardstraße 14, 6020 Innsbruck