With a priority of funding innovation and the K-Regio programme provided by the state of Tyrol, customised funding is available for universities, R&D institutes and universities of applied science.
Tyrolean state funding focuses on cooperation between businesses and scientific institutes. This connects regional expertise and uses synergies effectively. In Austria, Tyrol has the most comprehensive funding programmes for technology and innovation.
The state of Tyrol's business development programme helps you
- increase your innovative strength and competitiveness and, therefore, sustainable growth
- control innovation processes purposefully and boost innovation culture at your establishment
- benefit from the transfer of expertise and technology between companies, science and educational establishments and R&D institutes
- cooperate with companies or other research partners
Our service includes:
- assessing the funding eligibility of your project
- helping you choose the appropriate funding programme for your project
- helping you with formulating your funding application and economic planning
- establishing contact with business partners
- establishing contact with experts at the Tyrolean universities and non-university research institutes
The funding programme team at Standortagentur Tirol is here to help you!