Content and Objectives
Enerbuild is an INTERREG project promoting energy-efficient building in the Alpine space. The aim is to evaluate energy-efficient building standards in the Alpine space, develop qualification activities at different levels (academics, skilled workers, trainees, …) and to initiate concrete pilot projects.
- Put Tyrol on the map as a "flagship" region for "energy-efficient building"
- Regional and national basic and advanced training in "energy-efficient building"
- Initiate concrete pilot projects with the "energy-efficient building" team
- Strengthen existing and build new networks
- Develop analysis tools
- Present "energy-efficient building" at international events
INTERREG IV B, Alpine Space
July 2009 – June 2012
Regional Development Vorarlberg (AT)
- Accademia Europea Bolzano – EURAC (IT)
- Autonomous Province of Trento (IT)
- Energy Agency of Upper Styria (AT)
- University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim (D)
- Canton of Lucerne (CH)
- Pososki razvojni center (SL)
- Province of Alessandria (IT)
- Regione Piemonte (IT)
- Rhonealpenergie-Environnement (FR)
- Standortagentur Tirol (AT)
- TIS Techno Innovation South Tyrol (IT)
Management Special projects