The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps businesses and R&D institutes find and use innovative technologies and R&D results in Europe.
Standortagentur Tirol, as a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), provides all businesses and research institutes in Tyrol and Vorarlberg with support in finding European technology partners. Furthermore, we can give you advice on EU funding programmes relevant to your needs and develop new innovation strategies with you for your company.
The Enterprise Europe Network is the world's largest technology marketplace for small and medium-sized enterprises and the European one-stop shop to make your company more international. With just under 600 partner organisations in more than 50 countries, this network for companies and R&D institutes provides a wide range of services, ranging from preliminary advice to EU funding programmes, from international technology partnerships to innovation management. The local Enterprise Europe Network contact points support innovative and international companies with events and personal consultations and open the door to the European research and technology markets.
Our free services at a glance
We offer support in finding international cooperation partners for
- production and manufacturing agreements
- licence and marketing agreements
- joint ventures
- joint research and development projects
as well as
- offering your innovation (technologies, R&D results) on the European market
- finding innovative technologies, research results and business ideas in Europe
- finding project partners to carry out joint research and development projects
- identifying and using the EU funding programme that is right for you
- strengthening innovation management in your company
One key part of the Enterprise Europe Network is the EEN technology database, which provides a comprehensive overview of the latest technologies and developments in research and industry from 54 countries worldwide. You can also offer your own technologies and processes for different purposes in the EEN technology database or even find them for yourself to solve technological issues in your own company. Access to the technology database is free, the EEN experts at Standortagentur Tirol are on hand to help you use it. They can help you
- create your profile in the EEN database
- formulate expedient technology searches
- match queries with existing profiles
- assess the quality and value of the responses to your queries
- make the best of cooperation forums and cooperation discussions
The EEN office at Standortagentur Tirol also offers advice on the new Horizon 2020 "SME instrument". It provides small and medium-sized enterprises with a single grant to bring innovative developments to market, up to 2.5 million euros are available per project. >>SME instrument
Make an appointment with us – at Standortagentur Tirol or at your own company. We look forward to hearing from you!
You want to broaden your horizons and find new applied technologies, new impressions, ideas and the right field trip destinations? Use the clusters to open doors for you, which otherwise might remain closed, and gain new insights and impressions.
- Regional, national and international networking
- Field trips to leading companies and users of innovative technologies
- Market testing trips in cooperation with foreign trade centres
- Access to country-specific market analyses and industry trends
- First-hand insight into companies
- Contact to international partners in business and science
- Discover success stories and best practices
You would like to present your company at an international level and strengthen your network in the B2B as well as B2C sectors, but you do not have enough resources to do so? Use the clusters for a joint appearance with Standortagentur Tirol or the business location Tyrol at investor seminars, location presentations, technology events, trade fairs and conferences.
- Advance information on relevant trade fairs
- Joint appearance at international trade fairs with companies in similar sectors
You are looking for the right cooperation partners and easy ways to make contact with them? Use the clusters as a relationship manager, with a comprehensive overview of the companies and research landscape and partners willing to cooperate, in Tyrol as well as at a national and EU level.
- Finding ideas through personal interaction
- Establishing contact with companies and science institutes within and beyond Standortagentur Tirol's clusters
Your business will gain additional visibility thanks to the national and international marketing of the business and science location of Tyrol carried out by Standortagentur Tirol. To this end our agency employs a wide spectrum of marketing tools including the cultivation of contacts to opinion leaders, direct communication with investors and investor seminars, targeted marketing activities and participation at international trade fairs together with companies from the Tyrolean clusters. Several hundred thousand people are reached in this way every year.
You intend to use or develop a new technology or you already have a new technology but its potential still has to be evaluated? Use the clusters to assess whether and what kind of future there is for a specific technology, whether it is economically feasible, and which technologies in specific fields will be in demand in the future.
- Assessment of the business potential of a new technology
- Discussion of the idea or technology with potential customers and development partners
- Assistance with (cross-industry) technology transfer
- Needs-based search for partners in business, research and the public sector (regional, national and international)
- Networking with relevant companies, R&D institutes, institutions and cluster members
- Access to international networks (industry-specific and cross-industry)