Enterprise Europe Network - innovation experts from Standortagentur Tirol conduct a structured assessment using an online assessment tool and compare it with benchmarks provided by companies from all over Europe.
What is IMP³rove?
To strengthen the innovation and competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in 2006, the European Commission initiated the project "IMProvement of Innovation Management Performance with sustainable IMPact", IMP3rove for short.
IMP³rove offers online assessment tools established all over Europe for the analysis and optimization of your company in different areas. The assessment tools have been developed in cooperation between A.T. Kearney, the Fraunhofer Society and other experts, on behalf of the European Commission.
Status-quo analysis through reliable assessment tools
Depending on your industry and company size, several tools are used - but mostly tools based on the IMP³rove method.
Innovation management, digital readiness and the sustainable development of your company are analyzed.
Such assessments offer valuable benefits for your company:
- they consider all important aspects of good innovation management
- they open an internal discussion about the status quo in the company
- they allow a comparison with currently up to 9000 companies analyzed across Europe (benchmark in the Innovation Management Assessment)
- they quickly and effectively identify existing strengths and weaknesses
- they identify areas for improvement and provide thought-provoking impulses
Procedure of the Assessments
- preliminary discussion (30 minutes) with the EEN regarding expectations, the tool used as well as information about the procedure; arrangement of further appointments.
- conducting of the selected Assessment with ideally 2-3 people from your company (ideally including management/executive-level staff), depending on the tool and the course of discussion (duration: 1.5 - 2.5 hours)
- feedback meeting and evaluation of the analysis report approx. 2-3 weeks after the assessment
- support in drawing up an individual catalog of measures. (Duration: approx. 1.5 - 2 hours)
The offer is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with up to 250 employees from Tyrol and Vorarlberg which would like to specifically improve their ability to innovate and/or their performance in the areas of sustainability or digitalization.
All services are funded by the EU and therefore free of charge for your company.