As a neutral observer, Standortagentur Tirol Management GmbH takes an unbiased look at the strengths and improvable potential of a location and shows ways to develop and use them efficiently. Experts also help break down trends and developments at a regional level and use them as driving forces of the future. Standortagentur Tirol Management GmbH provides support in
- networking with players in politics, administration, businesses, science and the public
- actively increasing local awareness of relevant future issues
- making local knowledge useable and developing regional innovation systems
- applying analysis instruments tailored to the special features of each location in order to identify actual challenges and develop suitable solutions
The "check" establishes and assesses the main strengths of a town, municipality or region and gives an overview of the strengths and potential. Furthermore, individual property and areas can be evaluated according to relevant criteria and appropriate uses shown.
The aim of the analysis is to establish the current and target state of a town, municipality or region: where is it today, which unique features make it stand out, what kind of resources and options does it have, what challenges is it facing, where does it want to be in the future, which themes are going to play a role in the future? To get the answers to these questions, Standortagentur Tirol Management GmbH provides
- detailed location analyses (economy, demography, social, traffic/mobility, energy, environment, land management, specialists, ...)
- talks with local stakeholders in order to identify their wishes, needs and opportunities
- and based on this, identify possible future fields of action
Based on the results of the analysis, concrete recommendations and concepts for pre-determined themes and therefore, for subsequent investments, are shown. They serve as a plannung and decision-making tool, an initiator for innovations, for civic participation and for gaining an advantage in the global location competition. And the decision-makers can see, which goals can be achieved in which way with which partners, which costs would arise and what funding is possible.
Our methods include:
- ideas workshop
- outline planning concepts and create possible scenarios
Sustainable changes need knowledge pools as well as broad approval from all parties involved. It is, therefore, essential to coordinate development and change. Standortagentur Tirol Management GmbH gathers ideas and discusses them, it organises and enables civic participation, creates dialogue platforms and organises participation processes. Contemporary methods are used such as online platforms, Art of Hosting elements and a results-driven exchange of stakeholders' opinions.