Development of a dynamic and sustainable ecosystem for start-ups in the European region of Tyrol – South Tyrol – Trentino
Start-ups and new companies formed from existing companies (‘spin-outs’) are the driving force for future developments. They are the target group of Startup.Euregio. Only joint efforts lead to the goal of developing a dynamic ecosystem for start-ups and achieving international success. As such, Tyrol and South Tyrol have decided to implement the project together with Trentino which is situated outside of the programme area: the strengths of Trentino (exceptional universities, a strong international focus, a vibrant scene) are the ideal complement to the two regions in developing a sustainable and dynamic ecosystem.
The aim is to successfully develop a sustainable start-up ecosystem and create an interregional start-up network with min. 100 active members. Min. 100 projects should be supported, leading to over 80 start-ups and over 100 cooperations. Over 60 investors should also be integrated into the network.
- Implement measures relating to the most successful start-up ecosystems in our regions.
- Raising awareness and boosting entrepreneurial spirit
- Developing an overarching start-up community
- Process support for the implementation, from the idea to the business model
- Developing companies to the point of marketability and/or investor readiness
- Linking start-ups with the local economy
- Developing a professional and active investor scene
- International visibility and networking
Interreg I-A Italia - Austria 2014 - 2020
1 February 2017 – 31 December 2019
• Standortagentur Tirol (Lead partner)
• IDM Südtirol
• Trentino Sviluppo
The project Startup.Euregio ITAT1040 is funded by EU funds from the European Regional Development Fund and Interreg V-A Italy-Austria 2014-2020.