Development of a dynamic and sustainable ecosystem for startups in the European region of Tyrol – South Tyrol – Trentino
Start-ups and new companies formed from existing companies (‘spin-outs’) are the driving force for future developments. They are the target group of Startup.Euregio. Only joint efforts lead to the goal of developing a dynamic ecosystem for start-ups and achieving international success. As such, Tyrol and South Tyrol have decided to implement the project together with Trentino which is situated outside of the programme area: the strengths of Trentino (exceptional universities, a strong international focus, a vibrant scene) are the ideal complement to the two regions in developing a sustainable and dynamic ecosystem.
The aim is to successfully develop a sustainable start-up ecosystem and create an interregional start-up network with min. 100 active members. Min. 100 projects should be supported, leading to over 80 startups and over 100 cooperations. Over 60 investors should also be integrated into the network.
- Implement measures relating to the most successful startup ecosystems in our regions.
- Raising awareness and boosting entrepreneurial spirit
- Developing an overarching startup community
- Process support for the implementation, from the idea to the business model
- Developing companies to the point of marketability and/or investor readiness
- Linking startups with the local economy
- Developing a professional and active investor scene
- International visibility and networking
Interreg I-A Italia - Austria 2014 - 2020
1 February 2017 – 31 December 2019
• Standortagentur Tirol (Lead partner)
• IDM Südtirol
• Trentino Sviluppo
The project Startup.Euregio ITAT1040 is funded by EU funds from the European Regional Development Fund and Interreg V-A Italy-Austria 2014-2020.