The Startup.Accelerate project (follow-up project to Startup.Euregio) aims to strengthen the dynamic and sustainable ecosystem for startups in the Euroregion Tyrol - South Tyrol - Veneto - Trentino.
Startups are the drivers of innovation and future development. Based on intensive efforts over recent years, we have succeeded in creating a young supra-regional startup ecosystem. Appropriate support programmes have been created and they accompany the startups. In addition, business angels and other investors are becoming visible with relevant events taking place. The term "startup" is anchored in people's minds.
Now it is our task to strengthen and establish the young ecosystem over the long term. The goal is to train entrepreneurs and improve access to capital. The system will be internationally networked and offer valuable support for startups that are in a more developed phase. For this reason, Tyrol, South Tyrol and Treviso have joined forces with Trentino, which is outside the programme area, to implement the project in order to develop a shared and strong startup ecosystem based on the advantages of each individual area. This is a unique opportunity to develop the Euroregion into a "startup nation" at the European level. In addition to strengthening and developing existing structures, new content from world-leading startup hotspots will also be integrated.
- Consolidating and further developing the startup ecosystem in the Euroregion
- Improving access to capital for startups
- Promoting the growth of startups with programmes and targeted contact initiation
- Networking startups and creating access to international markets
- Expanding the investor network into a professional, international and structured system: improved knowledge transfer, faster closing of deals and combinations with other financing options. This ensures that knowledge is conveyed better, deals are made better and faster, and investments can be combined with other financing options.
- Increasing international visibility of ecosystems and startups in the programme area.
- Networking startups with companies from the region
- Startup community with 150 active members
- 75 supported startups
- 60 moderated discussions on cooperation
- Networks with min. 50 mentors and min. 80 investors
- Internationalisation network with 10 partners
Interreg V-A Italy - Austria 2014 - 2020
1 January 2020 - 31 October 2022
- Standortagentur Tirol (Leadpartner)
- NOI Tech Park
- IDM Südtirol
- Trentino Sviluppo